Dried Bean Mosaic Craft - Giraffe
Dried seeds are a great way to learn maths, science and even art! We did this giraffe portrait with dried beans while preparing our box about the African Savannah.
You will need:
- Dried beans or any other seeds (corn, peas, lentils) or nutshells
- Watercolour or acrylic paint and brush
- Eye stickers (optional)
- Draw an animal in pencil on a piece of cardboard.
- Apply glue, sticking to one colour for now, and glue the beans. Let them dry.
- Give the beans a coat of colour of your choice. Let the paint dry.
- Repeat the steps 2 and 3 until whole the cardboard is covered. Finally, add eye stickers or simply paint a couple of beans in black for the eyes!